February 22, 2019
10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Venue: University of Calgary, Downtown Campus, 906 – 8th Ave. SW, Calgary, AB
Check lobby screen for event room number.
These forums are for the Association, Board and Members to share information, stay on top of current regulation and issues, exchange ideas and discuss items of importance to our membership.
The meetings will be at no charge and will be held roughly quarterly depending on membership reception.
While there will be a guiding agenda, members are invited to contribute to future topics.
Agenda will be updated weekly until the event. Currently, the following topics will be included in this meeting:
- IOGC updates
- BC Petrinex Reporting and Royalties Updates
- Emissions from pneumatics and what an impact the industry is already having on emissions in Alberta with early action
- CAPPA Member Affinity Plans
- AER – Alberta Climate Policy Updates
- Crescent Point sharing their experience investing in and incorporating Robotics
- Gas Lift: Issues & Opportunities for Solutions
As space will be limited, please do not register unless you firmly plan to attend.
Please note there are no walk-up onsite registrations.
We look forward to seeing you there!