What is CAPPA?
The Canadian Association of Petroleum Production Accounting is a professional association that offers an industry recognized Certificate Program and provides further opportunities for education, influences regulations, communicates information and resources, and strengthens industry standards.
What is Production Accounting?
Find out more about the objectives of CAPPA.
Why become a CAPPA member?
How does Membership provide Personal Value?
- It tells others that you are invested in your Career and that you hold yourself to high Standards within your Profession
- It delivers exclusive access to relevant Job Postings
- It provides opportunities for fun and advantageous Social and Networking events
- Equips PAs with exclusive Member Resources and Weekly Information Emails
- Offers affinity perks such as exclusive Home & Auto Rates
- Pays for itself quickly – example: 2-Day Non-member Pass to Education Days costs more than a 2-Day Member Pass plus the price of Annual Membership!
CAPPA is a growing and dynamic organization and we encourage you to take a look at the benefits of membership