Date: January 15, 2020
Location: Associations Plus Inc. #600, 900 6-Avenue SW
Registration: 7:30 am
Seminar: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
PJVA/PASC/CAPPA members: $400.00 + $20.00 (GST) = $420.00
Non members: $500.00 + $25.00 (GST) = $525.00
Includes course material, coffee and lunch
(Only 16 spots available for this course due to the active participation required.)
Presentation: Product Measurement and Allocation Course
This course addresses the following questions.
- What is product measurement and allocation?
- Why does product measurement and allocation matter?
- What is measurement difference? What is an acceptable measurement difference?
- What are common problems and pitfalls?
- What legislation applies to measurement and allocation? (ERCB Directive 17 and EPAP; Enhanced Production Audit Program)
- How does the PJVA/CAPPA/PASC model Product Allocation Exhibit address the above issues?
Joint Venture Agreement (CO&O) Practitioners, Product Allocation Practitioners, Revenue and Volume Auditors.