Measurement Schematics 101
This presentation is an introduction to Measurement Schematic. The session will attempt to outline the following basics to the participants:
- What is / is not a Measurement Schematic
- Common symbology
- How to read schematics
- Group Exercise
- Things you can you learn from Measurement Schematics
- Importance of proper Fuel Gas identification
- Other errors / anomalies / atypical items that can be found in Measurement Schematics
- Monthly Maintenance and use of Measurement Schematics
Note that this presentation includes a Group Exercise in which the audience is asked to individually create 2-3 examples of a measurement schematic.
Bring a Pen and Paper!
Speaker: Pascal Bonnet