The Saskatchewan Ministry of the Economy is undertaking consultations and seeking feedback from the oil and gas and pipeline industries on the content of the proposed directive changes to Directive R01: Volumetric, Valuation and Infrastructure Reporting in Petrinex. The proposed changes fall into the following categories:
- Insertion of specific regulations as a result of those regulations concurrent repeal from the Oil and Gas Conservation Regulations, 2017.
- Directive name change from R01 to PNG032
- Clarification of requirements and restructuring of subsections.
- Miscellaneous additions/revisions/clarification/grammatical corrections.
Further details on the proposed changes are outlined in the:
- Notice of Proposed Directive R01 Changes – Volumetric, Valuation and Infrastructure Reporting in Petrinex ; and
- Directive PNG032 (Draft) – Volumetric, Valuation and Infrastructure Reporting (Formerly Directive R01)
- 99672-The Oil and Gas Conservation (Miscellaneous) Amendment Regulations
These documents can be found here (http://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/public-consultations/volumetric-valuation-and-infrastructure-reporting-in-petrinex)
Comments on the proposed changes will be received until October 17th, 2017.